Check out Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse. Reserve Here
- Stylish digs: Junior suites and one-bedroom suites are full of bold colors and feature kitchens and private balconies or terraces where you can soak up the sun.
- Take a dip in a sparkling outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and thatched-palapa umbrellas.
- Authentic Mexican meals: Start with fresh shrimp tacos, then dine on carnitas and stuffed chili peppers at El Patron.
- Massage therapists pamper clients with customized massages and skin treatments infused with natural herbs and antioxidants.
- Daily breakfast buffet, snacks, lunch, and gourmet dinner
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages by the glass from a variety of domestic brands
- Fitness and recreation facilities
- Nonmotorized watersports